Do you sometimes wish you were able to just record whatever happened to be on the screen of your Mac? If you could do that, you’d be able to save Skype calls, record online streaming video, live webinars, and even Flash videos. Not to mention you could also create some nifty tutorials with the footage that you record as well.
Frankly speaking it really isn’t all that complicated to capture video footage from your screen and all that you need is the right screen capture software. The Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is a perfect fit in that regard as it is both powerful as well as user-friendly. Aside from giving you the ability to screen capture for Mac, it also comes with numerous video editing features that you can use to spruce up your videos and make them look great, or even just to correct any issues that crop up.
The first thing you’ll notice about the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is that its user interface is extremely accessible and intuitive. Locating the right features is a piece of cake, and can be done quickly even if it’s your first time using the software. Once you find the feature that you’re looking for, putting it to work is just as simple and in no time you’ll be able to:
- Fully control the parameters of when recording your screen, including the frame rate, recording area, and audio source.
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions during a recording.
- Enhance the video quality and improve how it looks while also correcting any pixelated, interlaced, shaky or blurry footage.
- Insert stylish animated transitions between scenes.
- Add background music or voiceovers and manage the sound levels.
- Divide the video footage by cutting it into multiple parts and remove or combine video segments as required.
- Optimize videos for any device or platform with the hundreds of presets that are available.
Regardless of whether you’re a casual user looking to simply save a few Flash videos and Skype calls here and there, or a more avid user who’d like to be able to create professional-looking video guides – the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is a great way to do so. The best part is that it literally requires no prior experience, and its simplicity will benefit both beginners as well as more advanced users at the same time.